So the purpose of this blog is to really keep my family members that we love informed with what is going on in our lives, IE what Chloe is doing and how our little piglet is growing. Well, I am totally going to come outside my comfort zone here tonight. I just really feel the need to get this out.
Has anyone noticed I don't have many girls who are my friends? Well I don't. I have been hurt way to bad by having girls close to me. And I find girls play extremely dirty. Honestly girls are evil. I know this, I am one. But I know I am one that doesn't deliberately hurt someone on purpose. I don't go out of my way to effect some one's life. I don't make low blows. I was raised, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. Okay, I have personally broken that rule a couple times, but only for things I am passionate about or I am defending someone who is dear to me. Not because I dislike someone. I do believe in Karma, so why would I do this to myself. So if someone is making me mad about something or doing something I don't agree with, I ignore it. So I ask you, why do girls play so dirty? I mean seriously if you don't like someone, ignore them please, including me. I won't cry, I promise.
Okay, so lets go on to Chloe's amazing evening. I was on the phone with my friend and Chloe was awfully quiet. So I go on the hunt to find her. On normal evening she is playing nicely in her toy room, well not tonight. She has been ornery, like her grandpa. Earlier in the evening I found her in my hairspray. Not fun, actually pretty stinky. Well this time, she was in the shower. And there was a turd in there too. AHHHH! I am a little confused on how it happened. It was just laying there in the shower, she had her diaper on, and there was proof she pooed in there. So I immediately thought she pulled it out. Checked her hands, nothing. All clean and actually still smelling nicely from the soap we used earlier. So the only thing I can figure is she took the diaper off and 1) pooped with the diaper off and put the diaper back on (yes she can remove and put her diaper on) or 2) she pooped in the diaper and took it off to dumb the diaper out. Either way, I see this as one step closer to being able to get on the potty training wagon!
2 comments:
Cassie, I am so sorry that other girls act mean towards you, there is no reason for it!
I feel terrible that you and I haven't been able to get together more, I hope that changes! I have always enjoyed the time we spent together.
The poop story made me laugh out loud! :-)
Post a Comment