
So this year Chloe turned 3. I can't believe how fast the years are going by. She is so talkative and has a very feisty personality. Because we were going to be on vacation for Chloe actual birthday (I will have pictures from her Florida pool party this weekend) , we had her party the weekend before. It was alot of fun even though the 2 most important (outside of her mommy and daddy) were not there. From Dave, Caelyn, and I Chloe got some dress up clothes, a bat, ball and glove, crayons, and, Mrs. Potato Head. She had a blast, even if she kept asking if grandma and grandpa were coming home for her party.
These next four pictures were taken by Cindy. Looking at the L-R makes the sequence of Chloe blowing out the candles. This was the first time she was able to do it all by herself.


No comments:
Post a Comment