Mary Poppins landed in our house (way back in March) for Chloe's Birthday. I could have swore I posted these pictures but I guess I didn't. Sorry Aunt Lisa. I still haven't gotten her completely in the outfit and well I still haven't taken pictures of the second outfit that Aunt Lisa made and sent (it was from Jennifer too). It is my goal this summer to get her into the outfit so I can get pictures of her. I am not sure why she won't wear it. She wears all the other ones that Aunt Lisa has made. So I hear that one of the reason's why Chloe won't put on her outfit is because she is worried that Marry Poppins will be made at her for wearing her clothes, I think Chloe might get a note from Mary telling her it will be alright for her to wear them.



The outfit came complete with the hat, apron, gloves, scarf, jacket, and CARPET BAG! seriously how cool is that? My Aunt Lisa did an amazing job, but then again I knew she would, her and my mom would make out costumes for Halloween as kids and well, we were some pretty cool things, ie Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck, He-man and She-Ra, Micheal Jackson and Boy George just to name a few.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting pics...sorry Chloe is sad. As you know as a mom, kids are all unique. We may never understand her feelings about 'Mary' but it must be something important.
Post a Comment