And the Parkin's, Abernathy, and Walker! Yes you read that right, my great Aunt Jean, Uncle Gary, and Aunt Loretta will be venturing up from Cape Coral/St. James City Florida, to spend a couple days with us at Disn.ey World! We are so excited.
Wanna know a big secret? For Chloe's birthday she will be treated like a princess. How do you ask, well because she will be heading to the Bippity Boppity Boutique inside Cinderella's Castle for some royal treatment.

picture courtesy of WDW website

picture above and below were found online via a google image search.

Note:The picture of the tiara's was found online also. From what I can find out about it is this, they are in the hallway of the boutique & each one represents a princess.
L-R Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), and Belle.
P.S. Yes I know I need to update with pictures of the girls. I promise I will. I have a bunch of pictures but I need to get a very special (and late) birthday present in the mail for our Aunt Lisa before I can post somethings. =)

1 comment:
OH She will LOVE the BB salon!!! The little girls coming out of it looked SO excited!
Post a Comment