For MLK's birthday the girls and I got together with some of our friends to go to Your Pot's Desire for a book reading and pottery painting. The story was How BIG is a Million By Anna Milbourne (the book can be purchased here)The girls actually already have this book, so since I got two of them in the coast of the event I am planning to donate them to the girls' new class rooms at their preschool.
After the story the girls got a penguin to paint. They were allowed to pick up to 5 differen colors to paint with, Chloe of course picked pink and blues. All of those colors also had glitter in them. This is not my normal place that I go pottery painting at, but I will be going back just because of the paint options (I have also heard that Baked Goods Pottery have these glitter paints as well).





This was the first time I did something like this with the girls and I have to say I was happy with the outcome. They did really well. I was expecting them to be more of a mess but they were not. Caelyn was alittle messy but not as bad as I thought. You can really tell Caelyn enjoys painting because of how she took her time and really concentrated on her penguin. Not that Chloe didn't, but Caelyn deffiently has more patients for doing artsy things.



Don't worry, I am almost through all the Disney picutres which means I will be posting them soon. I will also be posting links for things that we did while there as well as a link to the Disney Photo Pass Pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment