Pages

06 March, 2011

Day 4 Pt2: Disney's Animal Kingdom

After our wonderful breakfast, we went back to our hotel and headed to Disney's Animal Kingdom. To me it is like a giant Zoo with rides. I can vouch for Dave and I that the best ride was Everest. When we were there on our honeymoon it had just started the construction phase of it. So the entire area was closed off. I believe if I look somewhere I have a picture from a distance of the mountain.
Dad and Dave riding TriceraTop Spin (yes the girls are in there too).


Grandpa promised Chloe she could get her face painted the day before and she did not let him forget. And well you can't let one and not the other. The poor girl who did Caelyn's painting did a good job concidering she kepts moving form being tickled.

These next few collages are from Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade.

These stilts people were so cool. Each is an animal

What is a parade with out the original Disney characters.

We then headed to meet some characters. Caelyn was excited to meet Pocahotas, even though she never has seen the movie.

The girls were the last people Minnie saw this day.



No comments: