Pages

08 May, 2011



1) The Love I know their love for me is true, no matter how silly, how crazy, how "mean", how loving, etc. they still love me.

2) The snuggles Whether is it them climbing in bed to wake me up (which tends to happen all the time) or we are watching a movie I just love when they come up and move my arm so it is holding them. The older they get the more far and few they become but I love them, especially the unexpected ones.

3) Personality I love seeing the characteristics, good or bad, they got from me. While I know I am in trouble in the teen years, I am willing to say "Bring it on."

4). Absolute Joy They fill me with so much joy and accomplishment. Knowing that I am helping them develop into beautiful little girls is amazing to me.

5) Adventure Everyday I wake up I know it ill be a new adventure. Whether it is the girls playing Rapunzel or playing house it will be an awesome adventure that I get to experience with them. I also know that in this adventure I will embarrass them, support them, mold them, and help them grow.

1 comment:

Epic said...

You have a beautiful family Cassie.
Char
The Epic Adventure of a Modern Mom
http://1epicmom.com