Pages

24 January, 2008

Alitle on my Family - extended

So I would just like to say, my mom finally decided to join us back home here in St. Louis. She has been in Florida since Jan 2. But that was fine because we were there from the 4th-12th. But then when we got home she called and said she was going to stay there until before Chloe's birthday. Of course my thought was "oh, hell no!" So she came to her senses and flew home she will be here from Jan 23-Feb 8th.

My dad on the other hand is still there. They are having some remodeling done and the contractor in him didn't want to leave the house. He needed to over see the projects. So he won't see Chloe until around the end of February. He has demanded pictures of Chloe everday that my mom is here. So do you think I should? It was his choice to stay there..lol. I think I should torcher him. Not saying it isn't nice down there, but come one he is going to go a month without seeing Chloe. How dare he!! hehehehe.

Good news is my Aunt Lisa, who I haven't seen in atleast 6 months is coming in town tomorrow. I am so excited. It has been hard since she moved. But I know she loves it up in Michigan. One day Chloe and I will make it up there for a long weekend. Probably when Dave is racing his car.

So really nothing is too exciting in our life. Chloe is becoming more verbal and expressive. We think she is the smartest 2 yr old. She can spell her name already. Yes, she knows the letters and will tell you how to write it on the paper. She says, "C-H-L-O-E, that spells Chloe." Sometimes in the mornings I wake up to her counting to 20. That is the new stuff going on right now. Soon you will have an update on her birthday party planning and her bedroom. That is my goals for while my mom is here. We need to get a toddler bed for Chloe and pick out and decide what is going to happen at her birthday party. So come back and watch for Dave and I's plans for her big day.

No comments: