Pages

29 January, 2008

She is not a baby anymore =(

Yesterday marked Chloe being 23 months old. On one month she will be 2 years old. Wow time flies way to fast. So I have weigh what is more important to me right now, getting her in a "big girl bed," taking the nummy away, or starting the jounery of potty training her. Well, lets say my impulse was the nummy.

This even Chloe had 2 nummies laying in the TV room. And I cut them. I just took alittle bit of the tip off. And laid them down where I got them. I didn't make a big deal about it to her. So really she had no clue I did it. Dave and I are sitting here watching 300, and she came in to join us for alittle while. She saw her nummy and grabbed it, studied it, then said, " It's brokey." She came over to me, put it in my hand and said, "mommy it's brokey." I said, "oh my it is broken. I wonder what happened." She told me she didn't know. Then she took it to Dave and he looked at it and said, "Chloe it's broken what should we do." She came back to my lap, sat down and looked at it again. She then looked at me and said, " It's brokey. Oh well" and shoved that thing in her mouth.

UPDATE: She is in bed and has been for about an hour. She did cry for probably 25-30 minutes. I let her go for about 15 then went in there and rocked her for about 5 minutes (she is using the "broken" nummy). She cried alittle longer then finally gave up. I am sure the crying was because of the nummy.

So far so good. But I skeptical that it should be this easy. It is bed time so I guess the fun should start here.

No comments: