So as most of you know, since you watch the news, we got some snow the other day. I think we got about 7 inches at our house but I didn't take a ruler outside with me.
The day it was snowing Chloe was so excited to have snow. She knew what it was and would stand on the couch looking out the window to watch it fall. She couldn't wait to get out and go play in the snow. But when Friday came around she didn't want to have anything to do with, so I didn't push it. When Dave got home I was for sure she would want to go out and play in the snow with her daddy, but still she didn't want to have anything to do with it. Well, this morning she was ready. She got a really nice snow suit from her Great Aunt Lisa and Jen so we of course she wore that snowsuit (even though we have a 12 month one that still fits her perfectly..lol). Let me tell you about this suit, it has it's own shoes with it. It is pretty cool. Chloe really enjoyed playing in the snow but she would not let us put her gloves on (so yes, she is touching the snow with just her hands). We stayed outside for about 20 minutes because I did worry about her hands getting too cold but that was long enough for Chloe. She laughed at the dog Punkin who would chase snowballs then get very confused when she couldn't find them in the snow. Chloe even threw a couple snowballs at daddy, one even was a good hit in his chest. I hope you enjoy the pictures form today.


No comments:
Post a Comment