Pages

05 March, 2008

Another Snow Day!

So of course most of you saw the weather and St. Louis got another wonderful bunch of snow. I think the last offical measureut at our house was about 10 inches. But I think we have alittle over a foot. Dave actually came home early because of the snow, but his work actually closed at 3 pm anyway. Which is amazing that they closed. Trust me this is truely am amazing feat for Plaza BMW. Unfortunatly Dave did have to be there today. But we were able to enjoy the snow together yesterday.


Chloe loves snow. She new it was coming down and kept talking about it all morning. She was very excited. And we of course got to use the wonderful snowsuit Great Aunt Lisa and Jen bought her. We even got her sled out for yesterday. The snow came up to about Chloe's mid thigh so she could not really walk in it, nor stand for that matter. When we placed her in the yard she just sat right down. But she did enjoy riding in her sled. The snow this time, unlike last, was wetter and softer. So sledding was alittle harder cause it needed to be packed down. But once it was packed it was great. One of these winters we will actually need to buy Dave a sled so he can pack the snow with the sled instead of us walking on the snow. Maybe we should get a intertube that might work really good too.


But we had so much fun outside. Chloe played in the sled, then picked the snow up to throw it. Unsucessfully a few times. She actually hit herself a few times with the snow. And I am pretty sure at one point while trying to walk in the yard she feel face first in the snow. I am not 100% convinced she actually got her face in the snow because when I noticed her her hands were holding herself up. We went out two different times. The first time while it was still snowing (you can see the flakes in the pictures) and then again after it finally stopped snowing. That is when Dave shoveled the driveway. We need to go steal my dad's snowblower since he doesn't use it..lol.

All in all the snow was alot of fun and Chloe really enjoys being out in the snow. Maybe next winter we can show her how to make snow angles. Right now all she wants to make is a snowman. We haven't this time yet because we kept getting cold even though Chloe wanted to stay outside. But we knew it was time, her cheeks were red. (Note the miss matched glves, we could not find a matching pair. I think Chloe hid them from us.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I commented on the pics on stlwed but I just wanted to say again--she is so flippin cute! Especially all bundled up!