Chloe has been very interested in how Caelyn gets fed. I think we have gone over it every feeding thus far. She now knows mommy makes milk for Caelyn. Too freaking cute if you ask me. But I have been blessed this time around with not having issues with breastfeeding and actually have an abundance to already start building a supply for down the road (you know date nights!). I already (remember I have only been home since Friday evening) 10 ounces in the freezer and 2 bottles in the fridge. The fridge bottles are for Dave so he gets his bonding time.
Well this morning Chloe actually asked to feed Caelyn. So since I had a bottle I figured why not. I was going to express after the morning feeding for supply anyway so I didn't think it would hurt. Well, Chloe loved it. Here are pictures from her feeding Caelyn. 
Oh and look here.
No comments:
Post a Comment