Pages

18 September, 2008

My mom of 2 must haves....

The Joovy Ultralight Stroller (thank you Aunt Cindy!!)and the Moby Wrap. I really love them both, I can't say which I love more because they both are of equal value at this point. I read the recommendation from Sherry on the Moby wrap( I linked her review) and then Cheryl pointed me in the direction of getting one cheaper via a website she belongs to. Thanks Cheryl!!
So here is what I love about it, it hasn't hurt my back yet. Now, Caelyn is only about 7 lbs but with my back issues, 7 lbs is a huge deal sometimes to me. I love that the straps can be made wide to cover my entire shoulder to help with the weight as well as I can get it wrapped around my lower back for added support. I had/have a Baby Bjorn (which I still have not received back from the person I lent it too) that was alright. It was great with Chloe cause of the summer months it was breathable for her and I, but I would start to get sore in my lower back with carrying her. So far so good with this one. It also is alot more versatile than the Bjorn carrier. There are 10 different ways you can wear the Moby Wrap. I have only tried 2 of them, but I plan on using them all. I first saw them at Cotton Babies here in St. Louis but I was pregnant when I tried it out (and it was with a baby doll). It wasn't bad with being pregnant and I really liked it then, but I wasn't really in the mood to spend 40 bucks on it. Well, because of the lovely Cheryl I was able to steal it for 32. And I am so happy I did.

Here is what I see when I look down.


Here is a peak at Caelyn.


And this is "kinda" what it would look like if you just were looking at us.




The second thing I love is my new ultra light Joovy Caboose. Chloe actually loves it too. I didn't know how she was going to be with the stroller because lately she hasn't really wanted to sit in a stroller which is why I opted for a sit and stand. Well she loves it. For the first few days it was in the house and she would just sit on it or push it around, or even better asked to be pushed in it. Then we took it for the first outing. My mom and I took it to my
first post pregnancy appointment. Well it was very easy to use, so my mom said. She was able to pick it up (it is only 20 lbs for a double stroller the lightest out there) and unfold it. Chloe Jumped right in the back and we got Caelyn situated in the front with her car seat. I don't have pictures of the girls in the stroller yet, it's on my to do list. But here is the one I have (it is called Sunset) and a picture from the Joovy website to show you how Caelyn and Chloe would fit on the stroller.

2 comments:

All About Amelia said...

i am in love with my MOby too. Lucas is quite the fan!!

Unknown said...

I love my moby too! The stroller looks really cool.