Pages

03 November, 2008

First Halloween Party

Chloe had her first school party Oct 30. It was so fun. I am really starting to get to know the other moms as well. There are two that we have already talked about getting together on non-school days for play dates. So for this party we did stations, but it was more like an organized craze..lol. I mean what do you expect with 16 two year olds right. We had three stations, one was to make black cats, one was pin the nose on the pumpkin, and the last was tattoos. And well the last activity was to ice and eat their cooking. I bought the cookies from The Cakery. I first heard of them from planing my wedding and then they opened a wonderful cupcake store called the Cupcakery. It was alot of fun. They started the day off with a Halloween parade and then the office staff did a play about a pumpkin, then the kids all sang songs with the music teacher, and last they got to parade around the gym showing off their costumes. It was really cute. Chloe was alittle shy though. I think it was because of all the people there watching. She had been singing the songs for us at the house for the last week but then she just stood there smiling (well maybe she wasn't shy but didn't know how to sing ans smile at the same time. She is a ham when it comes to camera and well flashed were going off ever half second..lol).

No comments: