Since Dave and I have been married we have never had a chance to do anything on Valentine's Day. In 2006, I was on bed rest during my pregnancy with Chloe, in 2007 Dave was away at school, and 2008 we just didn't get around to making reservations to do anything. So this year we finally were able to do something. And I have to say it was perfect. We went to White Castle and did their sit down dinner. It is pretty neat. They decorated half the restaurant with Valentine decor and had a waitress take your order. There was a table cloth on the table and a candle and flower. Very cute. And I have to say it was perfect for our family. Chloe could be load cause it wasn't a fancy smancy restaurant. No one minded when she got crazy (but she is very well behaved anyway so she only got excited and loud once..lol) I am glad to say we all have lots of fun and plan on starting this as a new tradition. So next Valentine's Day, Caelyn will be getting her first white castle hamburger (or chicken rings). 

1 comment:
Love White Castle on Valentines Day! It is so much fun!
Post a Comment