Pages

07 February, 2009

I have a job!

It is completely official. I have a job! While it is part time its still a job. Anything will help us out right! Okay, I know I know I haven't mentioned where it is. Well it is actually in my house on my computer. =) No seriously though, I am Sabrina Torti's personal assistant. Do you remember Sabrina? She was our Day of Coordinator for our wedding. She was the best decision we made and my parents would agree. The only thing I think we would have changed was hiring her sooner (I know they would agree here too). Anyway, she is the owner of Proposing Dreams. She has lots of wonderful ideas and I am so excited to be apart of it. I hope that it will not take me long to catch on with all my duties, which are anywhere from calling vendors to verify to making sure she plays with Mason (her oh so cute son!). =)

She was over Wednesday after a day full of meetings to show me lots of things on the computer (I am starting to think I should have recorded the entire thing). She also helped me get my Outlook Express organized. The last time I was an assistant, I worked for my Aunt Cindy and I helped with the payroll and office things at the DMV she ran. I also worked the front desk as well. But I know this will be completely different. I am going to have to network with her and get to know all the wonderful vendors I have admired from afar. There are a few I personally can't wait to get to know and one specific (Alisha Clark) to see again! I am very excited to take this plunge and I just hope I am everything Sabrina expects and wanted! I am so glad to be a member of the team.

So if you want to check out our work blog just click here.



8 comments:

Christie & Roger said...

Cassie - that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and the fact that you can do most of your work, if not everything, from home is awesome!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am jealous!

Lisa said...

I'm glad to hear you are no longer a total bum! :) Seriously- I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

Carrie M. said...

Congrats blah, blah, blah...I'm so flippin jealous!

Cassie said...

Lisa, my watching soaps and eating bon bon days are over. =( LOL

Trisha said...

That is so awesome. Congrats on the new job! Best of luck to you! :)

chipz95 said...

What a great job!! Congratulations Cassie!!!