Pages

02 April, 2009

She loves to Eat!!

We have started Caelyn on solid foods. Well really we started back when we were in Florida (I know, I know. I need to get those pictures up. My parents are home and I will be getting them soon). Well, she loves to eat her solids. She would rather have them over her bottle. But she gets the majority of her nutrition from her bottle so she is out of luck there. We have also started working on a cup. I was going through pictures of Chloe and it looks like she was on a cup by 9 months with only have a morning and night time bottle. So I have some work to do. =) Please excuse the Halloween bib. When your just starting to eat you are messy and well we use ALL our bibs. And if you were wondering this particular meal was bananas and butternut squash, all homemade by me.




1 comment:

Jenn said...

mmmm, food! :-)