One of my favorite memories as a child was going to the circus with my grandparent, Aunt Loretta, and Ralph Gibson #1 (okay, I have to chuckle to list him as Ralph #1 because my aunt is currently dating Ralph Gibson #2. Yes she is dating a man who has the same name as a previous boyfriend.) I can remember it being at Busch Stadium and the ring master asking the crowd to "ooh" and "aah" at the fireworks at the end.

So when I heard the Ringling Brothers were coming to town, I knew I wanted to share that with my girls. I honestly have to say, I have no clue if Dave had ever been, so who better to share that with but our girls. Dave was luck enough to get tickets from a client so we were good to go. We invited our friends Bill, Megan, Allie, and Will. It defiantly was an experience for all of us.


No comments:
Post a Comment