Because Dave had surgery just a few days before Easter, I decided to set up an egg hunt at home so he could enjoy the girls while looking for eggs. He wasn't feeling all to well and didn't think he would make it to my Grandma and Grandpa Parkin's house for Easter dinner. Quite frankly I wasn't going to make him go because of the surgery he had. Unfortunately he was hurting too much to be able to join us outside so the girls and I ventured out to find their egg.
Chloe hunting for her eggs.

Caelyn hunting for her eggs.
I would like to also point out that the girl eggs were filled with money. When Chloe was done, she "cracked" all the eggs. Then she preceded to tell me that she was going to give all the money to our "Disney" fund and put it in our money jar that we are saving for Disney next January. I think that little girl really wants to make sure we have money to go to Disney.
No comments:
Post a Comment