We have a new family pet. Her name is Princess Belle VII or Belle for short (the Princess Belle is her AKC registered name). She was born Oct 2, 2010. We got her on Feb 6, 2011. She is a doll and we love her. She is stubborn just like the 4 humans that live in this house so I think she fits in perfectly. She was pretty easy to potty train. She loves to be in the sun and outside with the girls but also loves a good nap. I think she favors Caelyn and she bites Dave's ankles when he runs and players with her (which I think is hilarious). She is a mommy's girl. We take her to puppy school every Sunday to learn how to train her (and the kids, just kidding, but how to help the kids be her master and not equal. My only complaint is I now share the bed with two snoring bodies instead of just one.



No comments:
Post a Comment