This morning might be the day. I say might because I am not sure how well it will go, but Chloe used the big girl potty!!!!
I was going to the bathroom she walked in and said, "Chloe use the potty too. " She pulled down her pants and helped take her diaper off and sat down. Within seconds she was peeing on the potty. She even "pushed" like she was going to go poop but only farted. She was very proud of herself. I asked her if she wanted big girl pants on and she said yes. So we are in underwear too. I am hoping my "wait til she is ready" approach is working. I am totally stoked at this accomplishment. I have set an alarm for every 30 minutes to go try and will be attempting what they call the fast method, giving drinks and food for "prizes" to promote more potty use. Keep your fingers crossed.
Chloe has also been signed up for preschool this fall. If the class is still open she will be going Tuesday/Thursdays. She is pretty excited when we talk about it and I am hoping here in the next week to get up to the school and take a tour of the classroom so Chloe can also see it. She will be going to the same school I worked at when Dave and I started dating. It is in our school district. SO cross your fingers the woman I know still runs the class because she was wonderful!
1 comment:
YAAAY Chloe! :)
Post a Comment