Dear Old Friend
Why would you even think about inviting me to your wedding, when you didn't acknowledge that over 3 yrs ago I got married. You didn't come to my bridal shower nor RSVP to come to my wedding. You didn't acknowledge that I even had a kid 27 months ago. Oh, and you surely didn't call me when you found out my grandpa died (you and I both know treated you very well during our many years together). So why in the world would you even contemplate inviting me to your bridal shower, bachelorette party, and last but not least your wedding and reception? I totally don't understand it at all. And I honestly have issues with the fact that you would do this after knowing that you didn't once reach out to me when I contacted you about 1) my wedding and other events, 2) when I told you I was pregnant and then when I still left you the message that I had a little girl, and 3) never once called or sent any type of communication when my grandpa passed away. I surely didn't miss being there for you when your grandparents passed. So why now am I so important to you that you would include me in these festivities when you could not be there for me during mine?
Sincerely
Your long and finally lost friend
Cassie
-hopefully saying this outloud (is this concidered saying it out loud?) will help me with the fact that this situation really pisses me off.
No comments:
Post a Comment