
Caelyn Jean Wasem
6 lbs 12 oz
20 inches long
7:43 am via c-section
Our little girl was finally born today. She is perfect just like Chloe was/is. Everything is going great. I am recovering very well (one major thing I have to do is pass gas and well to be gross, I have started that already! YEAH!). I am sore but I only feel bruised, and well my butt hurts like heck from the hospital bed. I have been up and walking already this evening.
When I get home and have time, I will post a picture of Dave when he was born because Caelyn is a mirror image of him (but female.lol). She has a head full of blond hair and it is actually wavy. She is so darn cute. She is very good (knock on wood). Feeding is going great compared to the battle with Chloe. It is a learning experience again for me but we are winning it. She is a feeding champ so far. It is late, she is sleeping so I want to catch some zzz. But I also wanted to let everyone know she is here.
9 comments:
Congratulations you guys!
She is so precious!
I am glad you are doing good as well!
Congratulations! She looks like a beautiful angel.
Congratulations! She looks like a beautiful angel!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Welcome to the world Caelyn!
I LOVE her name. I was getting anxious to hear what her name was going to be! I like the way it is spelled also! Good choice!
Congratulations!! You and Dave make the most beautiful babies. :) She already looks like a model just like her sister!!
I am so glad you like them! You and her were such a trooper. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have such a wonderful moment with you and your family!
Adorable!! Congrats!!
Congrats! She is absolutely adorable!
Absoulutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment