Pages

07 January, 2009

I promise I am looking

I am still on the hunt for my camera. I searched my mom's today with no luck . So it is somewhere in the house. But where? Anyone, anyone?

Anyway to hold you off here is a few stats.


  • Jan 3, 2009 Caelyn turned 4 months
  • She weighs 12 lbs 2 oz (20%)
  • She is 24 3/4 inches long (21%)
  • Her head is 16 inches (37%)
  • She is our petite little girl.
  • While she is over the weight recommendation in the 0-3 months clothes they are still too big for her.
  • She is rolling and smiling all the time.
  • We signed her up for the free Little Gym class!
  • She goo's and coo's alot.
  • Her big sister is the only person that can get her to belly laugh.
  • She has been sleeping through the night (from 9-8 pm) since 9 wks.
  • I am still breastfeeding with the occasional bottle of formula (4 per month only)
  • She found her hands and feet and like them in her mouth as much as possible.
  • She still is sucking her thumb and will remove the pacifier to suck it.
  • She is a belly sleeper just like her mommy and big sister.

Wow that is alot of things she has accomplished or discovered. And there will be so much more. I can't believe she is already 4 months. Time flies so fast. Speaking of time flying Chloe will be 3 in


Once the camera is found look for these fun posts

  • Christmas
  • New Years
  • 2008: Year in Review (tagged by Jenn N)
  • The Wasem Family Resolutions
  • A tag my Morissa (man I am so late on this one..lol)
  • and much more (since I don't know what is all on the camera..lol)

No comments: