Pages

13 January, 2009

Our Goals of 2009

So yes it is that time of year that everyone and their brothers set resolutions. Well, this year we are going to set goals. And by July I would like to revisit these goals to see how we are fairing with them.

  • To be healthier.
  • To make Caelyn's food.
  • To work on our debt.
  • Get Chloe Potty Trained.

We are going to make healthier choices, with food and lifestyle. Dave and I are setting personal goals to lose some weight and we also want to hit the gym atleast 3 times a week (I would like to make it 5 days but I know with 2 kids that might be hard). I am also going to start trying to make dinner every night from scratch, not using processed items as much as in the past. I have recently started cooking with fresh herbs and things. I really enjoy that time where I am just cooking. Sometimes dinner comes out awesome, sometimes we are eating ham sandwiches. But we atleast try it. We are also going to get Chloe and Caelyn into some structured activites to help promote some healthy activites. I am also going to make Caelyn's food. Not only will it save us money, but I will be able to give her things right from what I am cooking. While I will probably use some jared items, I am going to try my best to give her 90% of homemade items.


These are the main things we will be working on. I believe if the list is too long nothing will get accomplished. So short and sweet is the way to go. And I leave you with a picture of me when I was skinny. This is back in 2002 (February to be exact. I was on a mountain in Hawaii). Excuse the silly pose. But this what I am striving to achieve with our new healthy lifestyle.







No comments: