Pages

07 February, 2009

Chicken Satay, Miso Soup, and Beef Jerky

Friday night for dinner, I talked Dave into trying Thai. It is actually my Aunt Cindy's Favorite restaurant so we asked her to go along. Chloe and I have been there quite a few times and Dave has eaten leftovers. It is so yummy. If you haven't tried them out you need to. It is called Zen Thai. We started off with their Beef Jerky appetizer and from there had dinner. Dave order Pad Thai, can't go wrong. Chloe had Miso Soup and Chicken Satay. Aunt Cindy ordered Coconut Soup and Beef Jerky. I had Coconut Soup and the seared Scallops and Asparagus. YUM!
Dave and his Pad Thai. (I need proof he was there..lol)
Caelyn and I chilling. Chloe eating her Miso Soup. Chloe and her cheese.Chloe's Cheese:well really it is tofu chunks. But she called it cheese and she ate it. We will call food whatever she wants if it gets her to eat.


2 comments:

violetrayes said...

Oh, miss you guys. Glad you had a good time. I can just taste it...

Rebecca said...

Mmmm...Thai! We haven't been to that place, we'll have to try it sometime!