
The girls have been making new friends left and right lately. I have been online friends with
Cheryl for some time now and started hanging out and seeing each other in person a little bit here and there. She had to do some things one day and I offered to watch her little ones for her. I knew Chloe and Caelyn would love having some new friends over to play, and boy did they ever. The got all dressed up and cooked in the kitchen the entire time. Chloe and Megan had a lot of fun and didn't once argue over anything (which is amazing for a 3 year old and a 2 year old). Caelyn and Jackson just sat there staring at each other for a while, then would hand toys back and forth to each other. I know the girls had a lot of fun playing with Megan and Jackson (although Megan did keep referring to Caelyn as a boy or him..lol). Now if only Cheryl and I can get them together more often. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment