Chloe's school had their annual Halloween parade and party on Oct 29th. Chloe was a doctor for her school party (and what she was "suppose to be for Halloween, but she had other plans). The parade is where all part day classes meet in the Action Room, sing songs, parade their costumes off, and the LECE staff puts on a Halloween themed play. It is a good time for the parents and kids. Caelyn so badly wanted to join in the fun, next year she will be able too.


The party was a success as well. I volunteered to chair it this year and had a good time putting it together and getting to know the new mom's in this year's class. We had a trail mix snack (popcorn, pretzels and candy), a ghost craft, and 2 games (Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin and Darts). I think the kids had a lot of fun and I had alot of parents comment about how fun the party was. Like last year we learned about how the kids do with the party and know what to change for the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment