So I really have been trying to get a feel for my camera. I even joined a photography forum called Clickin Moms. There is so much information there it is overwhelming. I have been working on using the camera on it's manual modes and setting everything myself, but I still use the auto mode when out and about with the girls. I hope one day I will be fast enough to use the manual mode all the time because I do feel I have more control. But right now I am going to show you some of my practice shots.
These first two were taking during Chloe's gymnastics class. I was working on different focus points. They are of the same area, I just focused differently for the two shots. 
These next ones were just fun shots I took while we were at the Great Godfrey Corn Maze. I was just having fun messing around with my camera. 
This last one was taking only because I saw this spot and thought the framing was cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment