Pages

01 January, 2010

Christmas Eve


Each year on Christmas Eve we celebrate with the Walker/Howell side of the family (which is my mom's side). I get to see cousin's that I normally don't see because of everyday life getting in the way, but I also get to see my Grandpa Parkin's sister, my Aunt Betty and of course the wonderful Weidner family. Really Christmas eve is an open house for friends and family to stop by and visit.


When we get home from the Christmas Eve festivites, the "elf" work begins. This year Dave had to put Caelyn's bike together (darn Santa, I think it should be mandantory for him to drop off everythign assembled don't you?). We were smart and put the Mustang Chleo received together the begining of Christmas to make sure it was going to work. While Dave did that I cleaned up the ouse alittle to prepare for everyone to come out and stuffed the stockings.
Don't think the girls get this much from Santa. Their Santa gifts are the ones unwrapped. My dad brought hout the presents for the girls from him and my mom early so the tree looks packed. We also recieved the package from Aunt Lisa and Jen because this year was a year they were staying home for Christmas. Cindy was probably wrapping gifts until midnight, like she has in the past, and brought her gifts out in the morning. There were alot of packages under our tree on Christmas morning.

"Santa" relaxing after putting everything together.





No comments: