Pages

26 January, 2010

First of Many: Disney Post

So as you can see (if your not in Google Reader) that I have a ticker counting down to our family vacation to Disney World next January. My parents on the other hand felt the need to go down and scope it out. HEHE Just kidding, in the 40 years they have been together, they have never been just the two of them. So they took the opportunity to go. Before they went I didn't think it would be wise to tell Chloe because she knows we are going next year and I knew she would want to go with them and well I want to be with her on her first Disney vacation. So once they got there I told her where they were. And since then we get daily photos from them. Sometimes two or three.

Each night, we get on a website called Disney Photo Pass to see the new pictures that Grandma and Grandpa have taken at the parks. I'd show you the pictures but I can't right click them, darn Disney. But the first day they were there, they spent it at Epcot and they got pictures of them on the ride Test Track. Then yesterday they went to the Animal Kingdom and got their picture taken in front of the Tree of Life. I can't wait to hear from them tonight to find out about where they went today and what pictures they have for us.

No comments: