
I hope by now you have received your Valentine cards from the girls. If not, they are on their way. Chloe and I made her Valentines this year, well I made then with her help. They are flowers pops. I don't remember which blog I saw them on but where that blog pointed me to was
Skip to my Lou. When I saw them I knew I wanted to make them for Chloe. While I do like the store bought ones (which we did last year), when I went through her cards from last year, I have to say I liked the ones that were hand-mom-made the best. So I wanted to do that this year.

Chloe is writing her name on the leaves.

Look how well she is starting to write her name. Can you tell what all the letters are?

The lovely bouquet of dum dum flowers.

2 comments:
So sweet! Way to go Chloe!!! I would love to get this pattern from you if you can share! :)
These turned out adorable. Great job mommy and Chloe!
Post a Comment