I think what excited my parents the most (especially my dad) was all the things they wanted to get the girls as presents while they were at Walt Dis.ney World. They even got Chloe's birthday gift while they were there. I think ever night when we would call they would tell us about the neat things they wanted to buy the girls. 
First up is Chloe and her gifts, she got 3 Tinker Bell shirts, a purse, a Wall-E robot, Snow White movie, and a lanyard for her to wear with pins to trade. She was alittle shy when we started but once the presents started getting handed out she was not so shy. She loved hearing about Grandma and Grandpa's trip and kept saying she wanted to go to Disney right then. Whenever she finds money, she is quick to offer it up to our "Disney Fund."

First up is Chloe and her gifts, she got 3 Tinker Bell shirts, a purse, a Wall-E robot, Snow White movie, and a lanyard for her to wear with pins to trade. She was alittle shy when we started but once the presents started getting handed out she was not so shy. She loved hearing about Grandma and Grandpa's trip and kept saying she wanted to go to Disney right then. Whenever she finds money, she is quick to offer it up to our "Disney Fund."

Caelyn really wasn't sure what to think about it all, but she understood getting toys. She received a lanyard with pins, a purse, some pieces for her Mr. Potato Head (as you can see in the picture she got Tinker Bell and Minnie pieces as well as a bunch of Mickey pieces), a Minnie Mouse warm up suit, and a Princess Onesie that she will wear to gymnastics. It is really cute, it has ruffles on it. I will have to get a picture of her in it soon.
Dave and I both received something as well, Dave a shirt and I got a pajama shirt. Love it! The last thing they showed us was their new Wii game, Toy Story. The picture above is the girls "helping" grandma play the game. It is alot of fun and my parents said it is almost exactly like the ride at Dis.ney World. I guess we will see next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment