Pages

23 February, 2010

Not So Secret Admirer

Caelyn has a not so secret admirer. My friend Jenn has always stated how much her son Lucas likes looking at Caelyn's pictures. I would laugh and blush then honestly think, well he is a baby. All babies like other babies. Well lets just say I was WAY wrong. Mr. Lucas really does like Caelyn. Check out this picture for proof.





Yes your eyes are seeing that correctly. Lucas is kissing Caelyn (via our blog picture). The little guy is smitten over her and well as a mom I am okay with that. Now ask me in about 10 years and I might not be as okay with the thought of a boy head over heals for my baby but I think it is cute. Now if Jenn and I can actually get our schedules to work out so our kids can play together. Chloe and Mia have been wanting to have a play date for a month now.



No comments: