Pages

22 April, 2008

Chloe loves Genevieve

Okay, I don't have pictures cause I forgot my camera, and I will of course have to ask Melissa if I can post them on here, but Chloe loves Genevieve. She got to hold her yesterday (when I was willing to put her down..lol). She loved it. The first time you could tell she was uncomfortable with it, but the second time Chloe actually put her arms around Genevieve just like you would to hold her (Genevieve was placed on a pillow that was set on Chloe's lap). Chloe asked Genevieve for kisses and even wanted to play Patty Cake with her. She sang her "Oh Susanna," "Home on the Range," "ABC's,", and "Twinkle Twinkle." It was very cute.

So just to tell you how much she loves her, we got in the car today to go to my parents (I had a dentist appointment) and Chloe said, " Mommy, we go see Genevieve?" It broke my heart when she got upset when I said we were heading to Grandma and Grandpa's house because she wanted to see Genevieve. Maybe on Friday we will be able to head that way again. I know Melissa and Nick are getting settled in, I just don't want to bug them because my kid (and I of course) want to visit them everyday. Even though I did say I would be more than willing to baby sit while Melissa napped. =)

Cross your fingers Chloe is this excited about her brother or sister that will be here in September. Right now she knows we have to leave the baby at her house. Though Chloe did say she would love to take her home with us..hehe.

Oh, and one more thing, our BIG ultra sound is tomorrow night at 7:30!!!

No comments: