Sunday we had our last offical family pictures taken as a threesome. I wanted to get them done before I looked more pregnant than I already do. We had a girl that I met while planning our wedding photograph us, Trisha. She is starting a side business of photography called Seelen Photography. She just recently did our friend's Melissa and Nick's maternity pictures as well. I was very impressed and felt I would give her a try (since my first choice was not available, she was booked until June).
We started at the Jewel Box and ended at the lagoon infront of the Art Museum. The tulips were so pretty this time of year and inside they have the beautiful hydrangeas that were present when we got married. It was alittle colder then I had hoped, but all in all it was fun. Trisha did great with little miss, she pretty much ruled what happened. We should have forseen that she would get side tracked since there might be other kids running around and playing..lol. Next time I will have to keep that mental note. 

1 comment:
Got copies?
L & K from A J
Post a Comment