Pages

16 April, 2008

She is FINALLY here

After a long day on Melissa, no I haven't had the chance to talk to her; I got all my information via text message, Genevieve is finally here. I will let Melissa tell you the full story when she gets home but to me it sounds like after she started pushing at about 9 pm she pushed (off and on - she did pushed for 5 hours) until about 2:30 am (this is my thoughts only!!!). Finally they decided the baby need out since she just wasn't doing it on her own. Genevieve was born via c-section at 3:08. That is all I know and I told Melissa (via texting) I would call her this morning. I just wanted to let you know that she is here. I am sure mommmy, daddy and baby are doing fine, but I will come back and update when I hear for sure. But That is all I will tell you. I know mommy and daddy are totally excited to share with everyone there great news.

UPDATE: I have talked to Daddy and Mommy and they are all fine, just exhausted after the long eventful night. She will probably come home on Sunday so maybe early next week she will get a chance to update their blog. Nothing major happened other than Genevieve could not get passed Melissa's pelvic bone. They both are doing great. I can't wait to get home and go see her on Monday.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

YAAAY! FINALLY! :D

I'm so glad to hear the news. Thanks for the update! :)

Welcome baby Genevieve!

Maria said...

Yay!! Thank you so much for the update.

Unknown said...

I guess you deleted your other post but I just wanted to say--I'm right there with you! And you are definitely not off my google reader!! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey chickie - I can't comment on Melissa's blog anymore, but can you please give her a big hug from me! I'm so happy that the whole family is doing well!