Okay, so last night Melissa called to let me know that as soon as a bed was available she would be called to St. Johns to be induced. She is 40w2 days as of today. I know she is going to try and use her brother's laptop if he will let them, but I will also 9for those who read our blog and Melissa's blog) will try to keep you updated along the way if she can't. So as of 10 am this morning she was at the hospital and had all her iv lines put in. She didn't get a good nurse and had to be stuck 4 different times which annoyed her, I feel her pain. But when I talked to Nick everything was in and they where waiting to get the pitocin. As soon as I hear something I will let you know. Send labor dut so Genevieve will make her debut tonight!!!
(p.s. I am in Florida..lol)
UPDATE: As of 1:22 p.m (MO time) the doctor had broken her water and she was at 4 cm.
UPDATE: As of 4:54 she was close to 6 and opted for her epidural.
UPDATE: As of 6:25 Melissa is 9 cm.
UPDATE: She has started to push at 9:04 p.m.
2 comments:
Thank you for the updates Cassie!!
I guess I'm better late than never! I can't post on Melissa's blog anymore, but please give her my congratulations. I'm sure Genevieve is absolutely beautiful!
Also, best wishes to you over the next few months, Cassie!
Post a Comment