Background story: We were driving home from the lake this weekend. And Chloe sees her cup in the cup holder. C- Chloe M-Mommy D-Daddy
C: Mommy, water please
M: Chloe your cup is empty. We need to get to a gas station to get you some more.
C: Water please
M: We need to get somewhere so daddy can stop and buy some water
C: Daddy STOP please!!!
(at this point Dave and I are laughing very hard cause she sincerely was telling him to stop to get her water)
D: Chloe I can't stop now, there is no place to stop and get some water.
M: Chloe look, the sign said in 3 miles there is a gas station
C: Okay, daddy stop in 3 miles.
What an adventure. Not only did this conversation occur, Big Bird attempting to jump out the window and Chloe was telling him no, Elmo pooped his pants (what pants, Elmo doesn't wear clothes according to Chloe), and she sang "Oh Susana, "Home on the Range," and "Ice Ice Baby" about 10 times.
1 comment:
That is just too funny! I always wonder what traveling with a toddler would be like and I think you summed it up rather nicely!
Post a Comment