Pages

28 October, 2008

Family Pictures

We had Brigid of Ramblin Rose Photography take some family pictures as part of our birth story package. I asked my mom and dad to join in because of everything they do for us and well, I liked the pictures I had taken with my grandparents and wish we would have kept up with them. We went to the Missouri Botanical Garden to have them taken and the day we beautiful. Here are some of the ones I love! Now I just need to get both my aunts to be in town (the one to stay in town) so we can have a big family picture!

This is the one I am going to make into a canvas print to hang over our fireplace. I think it will look great. I am thinking at least a 16x20 print.

This is the cutest picture of them with their grandparents.

Do I really need words here?

Our happy family!

3 comments:

Carrie M. said...

So cute!

(I did big pictures from our vaca in San Diego, but I decided on 20x30. Maybe its just shutterfly but but the 16x20 cropped off some of the picture...just fyi)

Ramblin' Rose Photography said...

I am so glad you like them!!! If you haven't already ordered the canvas print, try MPix.com.

Ramblin' Rose Photography said...

I am so glad you like them!!! If you haven't already ordered the canvas print, try MPix.com.