We were at our Aunt Cindy's house today trying to help her pack for her trip to Denmark. I was in her bedroom trying to get Caelyn to lay down so I could help Cindy more. Chloe was standing next to me. She turned to take off running out of the room but fell. Here is her explanation on why she fell -
Me: Oh no Chloe what happened.
Chloe: I fell mommy.
Me: Did you trip?
Chloe: No, I farted.
Cindy: You farted to hard it knocked you over.
Chloe: Yeah.
That my girl. But on a side note, we were unfortunately no help to Aunt Cindy other than running to get lunch. Caelyn did not want to be set down so I had to hold her the entire time and Chloe was very demanding with Aunt Cindy's "dbds" (DVDs). We were a "pain in my butt" as Chloe likes to put it.
1 comment:
That made me giggle out loud. hehe :)
Post a Comment