Boy George, my mom and Aunt Lisa got creative with our costumes. The picture I was seeking but never found was of me. I was the famous Michael Jackson. I had the one white glove and all. I want to say I had the red jacket as well. And of course my face was painted "brown."
22 October, 2008
Halloween Memories #4
These two pictures are not from the same Halloween. This first one I am, you guessed it, Dolly Parton. And I would also like to announce, that I wore my mother's bra that evening. I swear it cursed me to be larger than my mother's size. This same year Nicole was a witch (you can see her in the background to the left). And for those of you thinking, hmm that decor looks familiar, it was Grandma Howell's house that picture was taken at. I don't know why I remember that, but it is something I remember.
This next picture is of Nicole. Can you guess who she is????????????????????
Boy George, my mom and Aunt Lisa got creative with our costumes. The picture I was seeking but never found was of me. I was the famous Michael Jackson. I had the one white glove and all. I want to say I had the red jacket as well. And of course my face was painted "brown."
And for those Chloe lovers out there. Here is a picture from her first Halloween. I bought ths costume in July cause I had found it and knew it was exactly what I wanted her to be.
Boy George, my mom and Aunt Lisa got creative with our costumes. The picture I was seeking but never found was of me. I was the famous Michael Jackson. I had the one white glove and all. I want to say I had the red jacket as well. And of course my face was painted "brown."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment