Pages

05 December, 2008

It's B-day











So today is my birthday. I am the big 2-9. I can't believe I am 29 already. Where has the time gone. I mean as a kid I can remember hos slow the year went by and how I would wish my birthday would come faster, and how the school year was a snails pace, and how summer went by way too fast for my liking. Well now nothing goes slow. It seems like everyday goes by way to fast and the years go by faster. I wish someone would hit the slow play button. It just amazes me, in the five years I have know Dave, our lives went from dating, to engaged, to married, to first time parents, and then to second time parents.


May 7, 2005 (Alisha Clark)



Feb 28, 2006 (my mom)

November 2006 (Alisha Clark)


September 3, 2008 (Brigid Robeen)

October 18, 2008 (Brigid Robeen)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on all of your accomplishments.

Jenn said...

happy happy birthday girl! hope you have a FANTASTIC day!!

N. said...

Happy Birthday!

Carrie M. said...

I love that cake. So cute!

What a cute family you guys make :)