First off Happy Birthday Jenn. I never knew anyone who had the same birthday as I but now I do. So Happy Birthday Girl (sorry it's a day late). 
Secondly Thank you to everyone who sent me a Birthday message. And a special thanks goes to Beckie for being the only one to serenade me yesterday. It was awesome! My Aunt Cindy took Chloe, Caelyn, ad I out to eat at one of my favorite places, Tokyo Sushi. It was yummy! Chloe was working on her fine motor skills by eating with chop sticks. I think she did a decent job. Maybe she will be the first in our family to be able to figure those things out.
My lunch, spider roll and spicy tuna roll.
Going in for the pick up.
The transfer to mouth.
Success
Secondly Thank you to everyone who sent me a Birthday message. And a special thanks goes to Beckie for being the only one to serenade me yesterday. It was awesome! My Aunt Cindy took Chloe, Caelyn, ad I out to eat at one of my favorite places, Tokyo Sushi. It was yummy! Chloe was working on her fine motor skills by eating with chop sticks. I think she did a decent job. Maybe she will be the first in our family to be able to figure those things out.
My lunch, spider roll and spicy tuna roll.
Going in for the pick up.
The transfer to mouth.
Success
No comments:
Post a Comment