Pages

06 December, 2008

LECE Winter Wonderland

Last night on top of other birthday activities, we went to Chloe's school for Winter Wonderland. It was their annual fundraiser for the LECE Foundation. There were games, crafts, a silent auction, and a 50/50 raffle. Chloe's BFFs were also there, they are too cute. And well Dave and I really like the adults as well..lol. Chloe had so much fun seeing all her friends on a non school day and doing activities with her Daddy. I was wearing Caelyn so I just watched.
Chloe doing the snowman toss. She got 4 balls and actually got one through the hole on a throw (no cheating). She has got her mama's mad softball skills!
Next she made Reindeer Antlers. With help from a Parent Educator, Chloe traced her hands and "cut" them out 9really she did one cut to show she could use the scissors then Dave and I cut them out). She decorated them by coloring and added stickers. With the help of Daddy her band was wrapped and stapled to make her hat. I have to say, she makes a very cute reindeer. No hunting here though, there is no Chloe season. We also made Reindeer food. It was oats and glitter (at the Cookies with Santa, which I will post about here soon, they actually made an edible reindeer food with oats birdseed, and cinnamon, but silly mommy left the paper bad outside and got it soaked).
Chloe also made a stocking, necklace,bracelet, and an angel while we were there. She had so much fun. I think she would have wanted to stayed the entire time but she was getting hungry. I can't wait for next year, both girls will be able to participate.




No comments: