12 October, 2009
LECE Vehicle Fair
This past Saturday Chloe's school held their annual Vehical Fair. It wasa cool day, but still a very nice one. This year there were more cars than I have ever seen there. There were 2 police cars, one police motorcycle, 2 fire trucks, an ambulance, a military humve, a show car (not sure what it was and I forgot to ask Dave), a jeep, a couple vans, a UPS truck, an Amern UE truck, a SWAT truck, and a helicopter. It was alot of fun. 

They even had a bunch of power wheels there for the kids to drive. It was nice that those were there cause Chloe has been saying she wants Santa to bring her the "pink car" everytime we are at Walmart. That pink car the Mustang. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Cassie! Cute pictures! I'm giving you a blog award--check out my blog for details!!
Post a Comment