Pages

05 May, 2008

Funny Story

Okay, so I have no pictures right now but I have what I think is a funny story. For Chloe's birthday her Aunt Khristy bought her a "doctor kit." It cams with all the doctor necessities, the stethoscope, thermometer, blood pressure boot, etc.. Well since finding out we were expecting I have been taking Chloe to all the appointments with me. And the big thing right now is listening to the heart beat. Every time we hear it I tell her that is her sister (prior to finding out I would say brother or sister). So the when we get home she would get out her stethoscope (which happens to play a heartbeat sound when you push a botton.) and put it on my belly. She would say "shhh hear that. Baby sister!" Chloe would get extremely excited over hearing the heartbeat.

Well fast forward to today. I was sitting on the bed and Chloe was playing with the stethoscope. Well she puts it on the dogs butt and goes, "shhh baby's sisters heart." Dave and I start cracking up. So we had to tell her the her sister was in "mommy's belly" and that she was hearing Punkin's heartbeat (from her butt..lol) Not the best anatomy lesson, but we did what we had to do. She then brought the stethoscope to my belly and said, "oh there's my baby sister."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chloe is too cute! I love how she is learning about her sister, she is going to make a great big sister!

Melissa said...

LOL. That is really funny! I love Chloe.