Pages

23 June, 2008

Chloe "reading" 2 books

Chloe stayed the afternoon with her Great Aunt Cindy last week and here is a her reading a book. My aunt does "translate" some of the information so you can understand her. But I would also like to point out that in the second book, there is a alligator that shakes his hips and Chloe refers to it as a crocagator. Yes she invented her own word. So listen closely to hear her say crocagator. It is pretty cute.






Disclaimer: I would just like to state by no means is Chloe actually reading the book on her own. She has them memorized from reading them so much. She also knows Brown Bear, Brown Bear. (Melissa, I totally recommend you getting Brown Bear for Genevieve. If you don't already have it, I think I have 2 extra copies you can have one.)

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Is a Crocagator kind of like a Liger? haha

So cute!