I also want to show this girls closet. It doesn't not have all hear clothes in it and I am pretty sure I am going to have to move the one shelf to ad another rod in there for hanging clothes. But man o man, this little girls has some shoes. And she loves them all. I asked her today what she wanted to wear and she picked her shoes out first then her outfit to match it. I have a girly girl. By the way, there are 4 pairs of shoes missing from this picture. And her favorite shoes are her "high heels," which are the wedge heels on the top left of the shoe shelf. 
And the finishing touch on the door:
3 comments:
Too Cute! I did a big girl room this year too (& a big boy room), and once they lay claim to the new room, it's hard to get them out!
I bet you're relieved that its finally done. YOU did an awesome job! You should be proud! Chloe's big girl room is SOOO cute!
You've done such an awesome job! The room looks amazing.
Post a Comment