In the 6 years that Dave and I have been together this was the first time we were unable to go to the lake for the Fourth of July. While we had fun, I still hope it was our last. It just didn't feel the same not being in the boat and on the water. We did go see the Webster Groves' fireworks display though. Chloe had alot of fun and Caelyn just say there. She really didn't do anything that made me think she was interested in the fireworks. I didn't get to take very many picture because my battery died (which made me said cause I wanted to play around with my new camera).03 August, 2009
4th Of July
In the 6 years that Dave and I have been together this was the first time we were unable to go to the lake for the Fourth of July. While we had fun, I still hope it was our last. It just didn't feel the same not being in the boat and on the water. We did go see the Webster Groves' fireworks display though. Chloe had alot of fun and Caelyn just say there. She really didn't do anything that made me think she was interested in the fireworks. I didn't get to take very many picture because my battery died (which made me said cause I wanted to play around with my new camera).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment